【www.xtoonpix.com--英语口语】

以下是小编整理的脱口说商务英语口语迎宾范文(通用3篇),欢迎阅读与收藏。

【篇1】脱口说商务英语口语迎宾

早上好,需要帮助吗?

Good morning, may I help you?

Good morning what can I do for you?

早上好,我是公司的王伟。

Good morning I am Wang Wei from ABC company.

我想拜见格林先生。

I am here to see Mr. Green.

我与格林先生有约。

I’ve got an appointment with Mr. Green.

我和格林先生昨天,已经约好了。

I’ve set up the appointment with Mr. Green yesterday.

很抱歉,格林先生正在开会。

I’m sorry Mr. Green is in a meeting.

格林先生几分钟后回来。您不介意等一会儿吧?

Mr. Green will be back in a few minutes.

不介意。

Would you mind waiting for a moment?

给您来点饮品如何?

No,I don’t mind.

好的,谢谢你。

Can I get you something to drink?

Would you like something to drink?

Can I offer you something to drink?

Yes thank you.

I would, if you don’t mind.

您想喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like some coffee or tea?

咖啡/茶吧。

Coffee/Tea would be fine.

*IM like coffee/tea.

要不要加糖或奶油?

How would you like your coffee/tea?

我要纯咖啡。

I like it black.

Black coffee , please.

我要加糖和奶油的。

I like it with sugar and cream.

纯茶就可以了。

Just plain tea is fine.

我要加柠檬和糖。

I like it with lemon and sugar.

咖啡/茶马上到。

Coffee/Tea will be right with you.

谢谢你。 .

Thank you.

格林先生回来了。他正在办公室恭候您。请这边走。

Mr. Green is back now. He is expecting you in his office. This way, please.

【篇2】脱口说商务英语口语迎宾

请问您是芝加哥来的布朗先生吗?

Excuse me, sir are you Mr. Brown from Chicago?

是的,我是公司的布朗。

Oh, yes. I"m Brown from ABC Company.

请允许我自我介绍。 .

Allow me to introduce myself.

我叫王炜,是公司的经理。 .

Im Wang Wei , manager of XYZ Company.

我是公司的王炜,我们经理派我来接您。

I"m Wang Wei from XYZ Company.My manager sent me here to meet you.

你来接我们真是太好了。 .

It" s very kind of you to come here to meet us.

非常感谢你来接我们。

Thank you for meeting us.

麻烦你了。

I " m sorry to have given you so much trouble.

这是我应该做的。 ’.

It"s the least I could do.

旅途如何?

* How was your flight?

* How was your journey?

旅途顺利吗?

* Did you enjoy your trip?

* Did you have a safe trip?

* Did you have a good flight? *

* Did everything go all right?

是的,旅途很顺利。

* Yes, it was a very smooth flight.

* Yes it was a very pleasant trip.

但是我感觉有点累,飞行时间太长了。 .

But I"m a little tired. It was a long flight.

但是我还有点时差问题。

* But I still feel the effects of jet lag.

* But I still have the time difference problem.

如果您休息一下,明天一定会好起来的。你们一行几人?

If you take a rest, I"m sure you"ll be fine tomorrow. And how many people are there in your party?

共五人。

Five people altogether.

这次代表团共五人。

* Five people in total.

* There are altogether five people in the delegation this time.

欢迎来中国。

Welcome to China.

希望你们在中国就像在自己家一样。 .

I hope you feel at home in China.

十分感谢!

Thank you very much!

现在我先送你们去香格里拉酒店。

Now I will first take you to your hotel ShangriLa .

现在我们先去参加必要的仪式。 .

Now lets go to attend the ncccssary formalities first.

外面我备了车送您去饭店。 .

I have a car waiting out side to take you to your hotel.

请您稍候,我把车开到这儿。 .

I"ll bring my car here,so please wait a moment.

我叫辆出租车。

Let me call a taxi.

请这边走。

Please come this way.

【篇3】脱口说商务英语口语迎宾

我们无法接受你方报价。

*We find no way to accept quotation your quotation.

* We find it hard to accept your quotation.

价格实在太高了。你们能否减让30美元?

The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?

价格可以根据订货数量浮动。

*The price may vary according to the number ordered.

* The price depends on the size of the order.

你们想要多少套?

How many sets are you likely to take?

50 .

Fifty.

那么,考虑到我们新建立的业务关系,我们将减让10美元。

*Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10.

* Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.

谢谢你方做出的让步,但坦率地说,我们双方的价格差异仍然很大。25美元怎么样?别让我们在价格问题上卡壳。

I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.

我们不能把价格降到你们那个幅度。

We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.

我们的盈利简直经不起这么大的削减。

*Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut.

* It leaves us almost no margin of profit.

让我们折中一下来弥补差距,好吗?

Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway\"!

你的意思是?

What do you mean?

为了达成交易,

*In order to close the deal

* In order to get the business done

* In order to strike the bargain,

我们再减让5美元。

we will reduce another $ 5 .

这是我们的最低价了

* This is the best quotation we can make.

* This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price

好吧。我接受这个价格。

All right. I accept this price.

本文来源:http://www.xtoonpix.com/yingyuziliao/151120/